As an integral part of this region’s mental health care systems our highly trained, compassionate staff provides a comprehensive range of effective evidenced-based person-centered psychotherapy and psychiatric interventions/ treatment services for adults and children within Dallas County, Harris County, Galveston County, and Brazoria County (Angleton, Pearland, Alvin). Mental health services are provided to patients in the community, i.e., homebased, group homes, health care facilities, public housing, etc.
Welcomed Referent/Referral Sources:
- Mental Health Providers/Social Service Agency
- Family Physicians
- Home Health Care Agency
- Elderly Housing/ Public Housing Managers
- Discharge Planner
- Religious Leader
- Mental Health Case Manager
- Mental Health Professional
- Groups Represent Person(s) with Mental Disorders;
- Representatives or Associations of Families and Caregiver(s) of Person(s) with Mental Disorders
- Advocacy Organizations who Represent the Interests of Person(s) with Mental Disorders and their Relatives and Families
- Non-profit Organizations involved or interested in the provision of Mental Health Services.
- Consultation and Collaboration with other Mental Health Service Providers
- Referral and Counter-referral system for Person(s) with Mental Disorders
TLCC General Community Based Program Offerings:
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Community-based Substance Abuse Treatment Groups
- Home-base Therapy Services
- Independent School District-base Services
- DFPS Contract Services
- DARS Contract Services
- Home Health Contract Services
Different Types and Levels of Services Provided/Collaborations:
- Offer prevention services (to reduce crisis/catastrophic incidences)
- Communications process to inform of referred patient’s progress or status (HIPPA sensitive information require patient consent).
- Adult probation therapeutic services
- Complete comprehensive assessments of clients’ history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plan.
- Community mental health agency (intensive outpatient)
- Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
- Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatment; and maintains related records and charts.
- Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring
- Transport and travel (Pick-up & drop-off)
- Assertive community treatment and in peer support/rehabilitation services in mental health